can you save
by going solar?
Take The Solar Savings Test &...
- Get your customized savings results
- Find out if your home is eligible for Government Incentives (up to $3,503)
- Most homeowners save 65% - 85%
Example results page:
SORT YOUR SOLAR STORAGE NEEDS
Energy Efficiency Audit
Ever wonder how much energy your home or business uses – and how that translates into money spent? No home or business is perfect at maximising their energy efficiency, but with an energy audit from Trusted Solar, you’ll know exactly what your power consumption looks like.
Professional Energy Audit Services
- Heating and cooling
- Hot water
- Household appliances.
After completing a detailed home energy audit, we can recommend ways to improve your energy efficiency – so you can save on future energy costs. For a brighter look on your power usage, book an energy efficiency audit with Trusted Solar today.
What Our Energy Audit Identifies
- Heating and cooling
- Hot water system
- Electrical appliances
- Fridges and freezers
- Kitchen appliances
Some energy audit devices can measure the rate your energy is consumed – noting how many kW you’re using at that given moment. But our professional energy audit services go beyond what DIY gadgets can manage.
Our comprehensive energy audit will help identify:
- How power is used – From a circuit-by-circuit comparison to an analysis of individual appliances, we can help you understand where your power is going.
- Points of wastage – Inefficient or faulty appliances could be costing you power. Or maybe there’s a system running 24/7 that doesn’t need to. Whatever it is, we’ll identify it.
- Overall power consumption – With an overall picture of your energy use, you can make strategic decisions about your appliances, circuits, and power usage.
With this information, we can make our strongest recommendations on making your home as energy efficient as possible.
Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
If you’re considering a business energy audit, there are three easy energy ‘wins’ you can implement straight away.
1. Energy-Efficient Light Bulbs
2. Securing Air Conditioning
3. Install Solar
If you don’t already have solar, you’re missing out on an incredibly efficient energy source. And with government assistance, smaller bills, and security against blackouts (for batteries), there’s so much your business can benefit from with solar power Brisbane.